The Arthritis Foundation’s Jingle Bell Run is the original festive race for charity.
Jingle Bell Run 2019 – December 14th at 10am. It’s where you can strut your stuff in your favorite holiday costume and FEEL GOOD about DOING GOOD. 100% of your registration fee and fundraising go to a great cause!
- 7:45 a.m. Day of event registration, pack pick-up open and pre-race festivities begin
- 8:45 a.m. 20-yard indoor dash-er for those age five and younger
- 9:00 a.m. Program and recognition of honorees, top team and individual fundraisers, team & individual costume contest
- 9:30 a.m. Day of registration closes and warm-ups begin
- 9:35 a.m. Head to start line
- 10:00 a.m. Race starts – 5k timed runners, followed by 5k untimed runners, walkers, walkers with strollers and 1-mile walkers
- 10:45 a.m. Award ceremony (approximately)
- 11:00 a.m. After race festivities begin at 5th Quarter Sports Pub & Grill located at 161 Horizon Drive #110, Verona, WI. Jingle Bell Run participants will receive their choice of a free soda, rail drink or tap beer! There will also be specials on food along with the opportunity to take home a prize or two!
- 11:30 a.m. Verona High School site closes
Jingle Bell Run 2019 at Verona High School December 14th at 10amVIEW EVENT ON FACEBOOK
The Arthritis Foundation’s brings people from all walks of life together to champion arthritis research and resources. All events have a timed 5K race with a USA Track & Field-certified course, but if you prefer to walk, no problem! There are also 1-mile options and kids runs at many events.
Put on your favorite holiday costume, enjoy fun activities and spread good cheer along with family, friends and co-workers. Jingle All the Way to a Cure for the 1 in 4 Americans with arthritis. 100 percent of your registration fee and fundraising efforts go to a great cause!
The Arthritis Foundation is boldly pursuing a cure for America’s #1 cause of disability while championing the fight against arthritis with life-changing resources, science, advocacy and community connections.
What They Do: Conquer Arthritis
The Arthritis Foundation is the Champion of Yes. Leading the fight for the arthritis community, the Arthritis Foundation helps conquer everyday battles through life-changing information and resources, access to optimal care, advancements in science and community connections. Our goal is to chart a winning course, guiding families in developing personalized plans for living a full life – and making each day another stride towards a cure. We also publish Arthritis Today, the award-winning magazine that reaches 4.2 million readers.