Assistant Aquatic Director-Full Time
Prairie Athletic Club is seeking a highly motivated, team-oriented individual to fill the part-time or full-time position of Assistant Aquatics Director. This person would work closely with and report to the Aquatics Director to oversee the aquatics programs and personnel.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Overseeing the daily operation of our indoor and outdoor pools and waterpark
* Ensuring that all safety and customer service standards are maintained
* Build a strong leadership team to ensure safe and efficient operation
* Assist with training and managing of lifeguards and swim instructors
* Maintain adequate lifeguard coverage daily
* Teaching swim lessons and lifeguarding as needed
* Lead Aquatics department when Director is unavailable
* Previous experience in pool/water park management is preferred but not required
* Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred but not required
* Red Cross Lifeguard Certification required or must be obtained upon hire
* Water Safety Instructor Certification and Lifeguard Instructor Certification Preferred
* Exceptional customer service and communication skills
* Strong organizational and administrative skills
* Must be flexible and willing to work weekend, holiday and On-call shifts on rotation.
Job Type: Full-time Hourly Manager with Benefits
Compensation: $22-$25/hour depending on applicable experience and certifications.