The Golfer’s Boot Camp will focus on swing techniques and body biomechanics. This class is designed for males and females of all skill levels. The first class will be dedicated to assessing each athlete. Our professional team will look at your full swing, short game, and putting strokes, as well as how your body works. You will receive a customized assessment just for you. The next three classes will have athletes doing different drill stations improving their swing techniques or body biomechanics.
Golfer’s Boot Camp will be led by Travis Becker, the 2019 & 2015 Wisconsin PGA Teacher of the Year and Brandon Ferstl, Director of Performance at ESP and a Certified TPI Coach.
Four 90 Minute Classes 9AM-10:30AM
2021 Classes will be held on 1/12, 1/19, 1/26 & 2/2
Dress in your workout clothes
- Week 1: Assessment-Videos
- Week 2: Grip-Posture-Aim, Posture-Technique, Set Up-Direction
- Week 3: Swing Plane & Lever, Distance Control, Set Up-Distance
- Week 4: Power & Speed, Trajectory Control, 4-step Routine
- Week 1: Titleist Performance Institute joint by joint mobility and movement assessment
- Week 2-4: Individualized mobility/flexibility routine and total body progressive strength/power/speed training
For More Information: