PAC 24 Waiver
PLEASE READ AND DIGITALLY SIGN BELOW
For the convenience of its members, the PAC 24* facility operates 24 hours per day. PAC 24 staff members will not be present at the facility during all hours of operation, but will be available by appointment. Because PAC 24 staff will not be present at all times, a telephone is provided within the facility for local calls, such as calls to Prairie Athletic Club for assistance during its hours of operation and for emergency 911 calls. For the security of our members, our facility also features a card entry system, which will limit access to the facility and provide a record of the members who enter the facility, and numerous cameras located throughout the facility which will monitor and record the actions of persons using the facility, as well as their entry and exit, during each 24-hour period of operation. Images transmitted by the cameras to Prairie Athletic Club will be checked periodically by its staff only during the hours that Prairie Athletic Club is open to its members, but the images will not be monitored continuously.
Member hereby acknowledges the preceding description of the PAC 24 facility operations and the fact that PAC 24 staff will not be present at all times to provide personal supervision or assistance in the use of PAC 24 equipment. Member recognizes the risks and potential dangers associated with unattended facilities and unsupervised physical activity and knowingly and voluntarily assumes all such risks and waives any and all claims arising therefrom or in connection therewith (including, without limitation, personal injuries incurred by the member and any damage to, or theft of, personal property of a member while participating in unsupervised activities at or within the PAC 24 facility), but excluding such claims, if any, as may be based upon PAC’s negligence in failing to maintain its equipment in a safe and operable condition. Member further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless PAC 24, Prairie Athletic Club and their respective owners, staff and employees from said waived claims.
*PAC 24 is owned and operated by Sun Prairie Athletic Club, Inc., d/b/a Prairie Athletic Club (“PAC”).
Reciprocal use Membership Policies
1. Members agree to wipe down all surfaces touched during their workout.
2. Members agree to work out during non-class times (class times posted at PAC24, but generally 5-6:30 a.m., 9:30-11 a.m., 4:30-7 p.m. weekdays and Saturday mornings.) You can view the class schedule here for exact days and times.
3. Owners reserve the right to discontinue reciprocal use program at any time.
4. Members are participating at their own risk and Prairie Athletic Club will not be held liable in the event of any personal injury, damage or death.
5. Member is responsible for reporting a lost or stolen key tag immediately to PAC.
6. Member agrees this tag is for his/her use only and will not allow any other person use of his/her access card.
7. Any member caught sneaking people into the facility will have their membership terminated and information will be turned over to the police.
8. Max 8 people at one time. If you arrive and there are already 10 people in PAC24, please wait outside for someone to finish.
9. Please limit workout to one hour.
Prairie Athletic Club (“PAC”) adheres to the guidelines, practices and procedures for fitness facilities recommended by the CDC, OSHA and applicable state and local agencies for the preparation and use of its facilities during the COVID-19 pandemic. By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that my family, including child(ren), and I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 while on site or using any of the equipment or facilities at PAC and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at PAC may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, other members or persons using the facilities at PAC and their families. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks associated with COVID-19 and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, illness, disability and death) and all damages, losses, claims, liabilities or expenses of any kind related thereto, that my family, my child(ren) and I may suffer, experience or incur in connection with our use of PAC’s facilities, or our participation in or attendance at activities conducted at PAC (together, the “Claims”). On my behalf, and on behalf of my family and child(ren), I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless PAC, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from all such Claims; and I understand and agree that this release includes all such Claims, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after attendance or participation in activities at PAC.