APAC Group Fitness Registration
Thanks for your interest in Group Fitness at PAC!
Please Note: All of our Group Fitness class schedules will be located on MindBody and will require advanced registration.
To get started, please set up a MindBody account by clicking the “MindBody” button below . Once your account is created please email Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to have group fitness classes added to your MindBody account. Once the sessions have been added you can begin reserving space in class.
To reserve your spot in MindBody, select the Group Fitness tab at the top of the page to find all group fitness classes included in your Gold Cove membership. You can also download the MindBody App on your phone for convenient registration at any time. If you prefer to register for VIRTUAL classes held via ZOOM, be sure to select the Group Fitness VIRTUAL tab at the top of page or select classes beginning with “VIRTUAL” on your MindBody App.
Class Registration Details:
- Class schedule is on MindBody, however class registration will not open until 48 hours prior.
- Due to limited space, please cancel your reservation within 90 minutes of class start if you know you cannot attend (fees may be applied and/or ability to register in advance may be taken away for anyone who does not show up for class without canceling).
- Upon arrival, please let the front or back desk staff know you are going to class so they can get you checked in.
- If classes fill up, we may need to limit the number of classes each person can take per week until we can add more classes.
- We recommend bringing your own mat and limiting other items you bring into studio to just a sweat towel and water bottle.
- Studios will have a separate entrance and exit (if possible), please watch for signs directing you to the appropriate door.
- Studio floors will be marked with tape to indicate walkways and each participant’s individual space in class.
- Bikes have been moved to a larger studio (Studio 5) to allow for proper distance and more participants.
- Please remain 6 feet apart while in studios and avoid extended conversations.
- Please wait until the end of class to put equipment away to avoid repeatedly walking past others during class.
- Masks are recommended when entering and exiting the building and are not required while working out.
- At this time, fans are not permitted in studios (includes overhead fans and oscillating fans).
- Please use the disinfectant spray and paper towels provided in studios to clean all of your equipment before putting away.
- Studio Floors and door handles will be cleaned/disinfected between every class.
- All studio surfaces and equipment have been sprayed with BIOPROTECT using an electrostatic sprayer. This protective coating disinfects and provides long term protection that can last up to 90 days.
- An air purifying device called an iWave has been installed in our air ducts & air conditioning system to improve air quality and reduce pathogens, allergens, particles, smoke and odors in the air.
We look forward to safely welcoming you back to our group fitness classes! If you have any questions about our group fitness programs, please contact our Group Fitness Director, Tanya at email@example.com.