Why Hire a Coach?
Not only do you get access to a personal coach you will also receive support from our team of coaches.
PAC Triathlon Training has taken the stress out of training and made it more enjoyable. It give me confidence that I am on track for my goal race and I have seen big fitness gains. ~Michael
“I could not have done this without the coaching of Tom Alff. Not enough can be said about having a coach and the work he did to keep me on track, encourage me, and waylay my anxiety. Tom was flexible, knowledgeable, positive and so great to work with. Thank you Tom Alff!!!” Jon E.
PAC Triathlon Training took the time to understand my goals and provided me workouts that fit my schedule. They have been very realistic in providing feedback and race expectations. I could not be happier. This year I was able to achieve my number one goal! ~ Tom
What a huge burden off myself. I don’t have to spend time researching or planning workouts. My coach is a great communicator, motivator and continually pushes me to do my best. ~ Sarah
My coach has taken the guesswork out of training for the full Ironman. My coach has provided a structured training plan and is always enthusiastic about sharing his wealth of triathlon knowledge with me. My confidence has grown exponentially since working with a coach. I have no doubts about taking on my first Ironman. ~ Hannah
PAC 2021-2022 Coaching Rates
All 9+ month commitments will include A Complementary Single PAC Tri Team Membership for 2021 Season. All of the benefits of the PAC Tri Team: Team socials, over 80 possible training partners, team camaraderie, discounts from local retailers, team support at local races, opportunity to wear team gear, volunteer at local events, group bike/run workouts and much more!
$165/month (12 month commitment) or $175 (9 month commitment) includes:
- Daily Training plans via Training Peaks premium account
- Unlimited Text and Email messages with Coach
- 1 – One on One meeting with your Coach each month
- Training and Race Nutrition guidance
- Race Plan for each individual race
- Regular fitness testing every 6 weeks
- Race Day Simulation for Madison 70.3, Door County ½ and Ironman Wisconsin
- Coaches and coached athlete get together (Jan/March/May) as a way to build team camaraderie (virtual if in-person due to COVID restrictions)
- Winter Coached Workouts once/month on a Sunday morning November-March
- Access to our Private Facebook group
- Open water swim (Thursday a.m.), bike (Wednesday a.m.) and track (Tuesday a.m.) workouts May-August
Coach One on One – $65/hour. This is for you if throughout your season that you want one on one time with a Coach to work on any of the 3 disciplines, questions about your training, add strength to your training plan, work on transitions, etc.
- One on One swim lessons you will work with one of our USA Swim Coaches who will analyze your swim stroke and technique. You will be provided with guidance on how to improve your form through drills and video feedback
- One on One cycling lessons will be designed to your specific cycling needs. The rides will include immediate feedback on your cycling to ensure proper execution of your workout. Each lesson is scheduled for 1 hour.
- One on One with our Certified Personal Trainer who can create you a personalized strength plan
- One on One time with a Certified Coach regarding any other triathlon related topics
Run Coaching -This is a personalized monthly plan only. This is for the athlete who is looking for a plan to help reach his or her goals. You will receive daily workouts via your Training Peaks account in two-week blocks. You will have contact with your coach through email. Run coaching is $120 per month with a 6 month commitment. Month-to-month is $125 per month.
Contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Non-members welcome, contact Chris for pricing.