Soccer Field Rental Agreement
Current Facility Rental Manager: Kevyn Feiner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 608-834-2629
- Rental covers 25 participants, there after $3 will be collected per person over the allotted
- Rental includes the soccer field only. Lockers may be used in the back of the building if
- Rentals must be paid 1 week prior to rental time via our online payment system. Credit card
payments are accepted online. Cash or check is accepted but needs to be set up with the facility
- Long Term rentals may set up a monthly automatic payment plan with the Facility Rental
- Rentals must leave field by ending time, and must vacate building 10 minutes after ending
time. Failure to do so will result in pro-rated payment for extra time used.
Sign In Procedure
- All non members over 14 years old MUST show ID upon arrival and sign in.
- Rental groups will be allowed to sign in 10 minutes before their scheduled time.
- Rentals must enter through back door (door #4). See below for map of door #4.
While In Use
- Cleats are PROHIBITED.
- Tennis shoes or indoor soccer shoes and flat spiked turf shoes are allowed.
- Bare feet/no shoes are not admissible.
- No Swearing.
- No Fighting.
- No Spitting.
- No Pushing.
- Shirts on at all times.
- Failure to comply WILL result in removal of player or entire group from premise with no refund
- Spectators are only allowed during the hours of 8am-9pm. Facility Manager may decline the
opportunity for spectators to enter.
- Spectators must stay in designated viewing areas. All children ages 18 and under need direct
supervision and may not utilize the facility in any manner.
- All PAC facilities are off limits unless a guest pass is purchased at the front desk.