Dolphins Cove Guest Passes
Due to guidelines established by the WEDC some areas may be limited. Please see the COVID-19 page of our website.
Members always have first priority, but guests are welcome if space is available.
- Babies who are not swimming are allowed in for free.
- Guests under 12 must have an adult sign a guest waiver and directly supervise.
- Guest ages 12-17 may remain on premises without adult supervision and 4 hours in the summer. The guest waiver must be signed by a parent upon entry and fees paid.
- Guests are limited to three visits per year.
- Guest fees $25/day (includes Dolphins Cove and PAC).
- Guests of a Dolphins Cove member, $12.50/day +tax (waterpark only).
- Children age 4 and under $7.50 +tax (DC only).
- Children (ages 5-7) reduced guest fee of $10 +tax (DC only).
- Family guest passes include up to six people (2 adults and up to 4 children under 18) $75 +tax.
- No guest passes given back.
- 1/2 price guest fees: Monday’s (all day), Tues-Sun after 3 p.m. and all of August. ($12.50+tax)
- If Dolphins Cove is open and Adventure Lagoon is closed due to cooler weather guest fee will be $6.25 + tax.
- Guests must show an ID upon entering.