Vollyball – Leagues
League Levels of Play
- A Level – Highest play level (power). Players are proficient in all skills. Rules are strictly enforced.
- BB Level – High play level (intermediate high). Players are well skilled. Rules are strictly enforced.
- B Level – Good level of play (intermediate low). Players have good basic skills. Rules are enforced.
- C Level – Fun league (recreational). Players have a basic knowledge of the game. Rule enforcement is relaxed.
There are three volleyball sessions at the PAC. Fall indoor leagues run from mid-September through mid-December with registration generally opening up online in early August. Winter indoor leagues run from mid-January through mid-April with registration generally available online in early December. Outdoor sand volleyball runs from mid-May through the end of August with registration generally available in early April. Team registration is available online until about two weeks before leagues start or when leagues fill. All fees and a completed roster are due at the time of registration. These leagues typically fill fast, so please register early.
Enjoy competition, camaraderie, cards and everything else that is PAC Volleyball!
If you have questions about the volleyball program, please contact Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to sign up for a league, but it is full, please contact Paul to see if he can squeeze you in. If you are looking to sign up a team, but need to add a couple of players, contact Paul and he can send you a sub/interested player list.
Fall/winter leagues offered are:
- Tuesday – coed BB, B and C 6s
- Wednesday – coed A, BB and B 6s
- Thursday – coed BB 6s, Womens B and BB 6s, Womens BB 4s
- Challenge Volleyball is offered Friday’s from 6-10 p.m.